My Blog List

Monday 17 June 2013

Pacific Swift

I went for the Pacific Swift

On the walk to the Swift all on there way back
smiled and saw the lovely bird.
As l arrived it was showing but distant
as we watched 200+ swifts in the distants
John was on it over the cows and a oak tree.
but for me all l keeped seeing was swifts
then john on my left was on it again and the man on my right
was on it to. But not me this went on for the next hour with people
down the line calling that its going right over the trees
or left.
After that large groups of Swifts started moveing off high
and 2 hours later we headed home.
A dip for me but still had a good try.

 Common Swift's

1 comment:

  1. Ouch, bet that hurts, and the legs too no doubt. Your fitness must have improved though on the plus side.

    ReplyDelete